About United Way of Greater Cincinnati United Way advances the common good by creating opportunities for a better life for all.
What does UWGC stand for?
UWGC stands for United Way of Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWGC
We have 5 other meanings of UWGC in our Acronym Attic
- University of West Georgia (Carrollton, Georgia, USA)
- University Working Group (various schools)
- Urban Warfare Group
- Urban Working Group
- User Working Group
- Utah Winter Games (outdoor sports)
- Utilities Working Group (various organizations)
- United Way of Greater Augusta (Virginia)
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- United Way of Greater Battle Creek (Michigan)
- United Way of Greenville County (South Carolina)
- University of Warwick Gliding Club (UK)
- University of Washington Genome Center (research institute)
- University of Wisconsin Genetics Computer Group (Madison, WI)
- Upper West Gulf Coastal Plain (Louisiana ecoregion)
- University-Wide General Education Committee (Arizona)
- United Wesleyan Graduate Institute (Hong Kong, China)
- United Way of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
- United Wholesale Grocers Limited (UK)
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technology Students at Four Area High Schools to Help Build Web Sites for Non-Profit Agencies in First Year of Friendly Competition CINCINNATI -- The Circuit, the voice for Cincinnati's IT community, and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati today announced a Web site development contest bringing together technology students from four area high schools with five non-profit agencies that need Web site assistance.
United Way of Greater Cincinnati holds its annual fundraising campaign August through December.