Beginning January 1999, United Water Services Atlanta will operate and maintain the city's two water treatment plants Hemphill and Chattahoochee; 12 water system storage tanks; seven zone-transfer pumping stations; 25,000 fire hydrants; and a 2,400-mile network of water distribution mains.
What does UWSA stand for?
UWSA stands for United Water Services Atlanta
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWSA
We have 11 other meanings of UWSA in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Wharfedale School (UK)
- Urgent Weather SIGMET
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator) Web Service (server protocols)
- User Work Station
- Utah Watercolor Society
- University of Wisconsin System-School Library Education Consortium
- Ultra-Wideband Spectrum Allocation
- Undergraduate Women's Studies Association
- Union Water Service Area (Canada)
- United Wa State Army (Burma)
- United We Stand America
- University of Waterloo School of Architecture (Cambridge, Ontario, Canada)
- University of Windsor Students' Alliance
- University of Winnipeg Students’ Association
- University of Wisconsin System Administration
- Urban Water and Sewerage Authority
- Unified Web Site Accessibility Guidelines (Trace Research and Development Center; University of Wisconsin)
- United Web Site Award Givers
- United Way of Santa Barbara (California)
- University of Washington Speakers Bureau (Seattle, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with the contract, United Water Services Atlanta will operate and maintain the city's two water treatment plants -- Hemphill and Chattahoochee; 12 water system storage tanks; seven zone-transfer pumping stations; 25,000 fire hydrants; and a 2,400-mile network of water distribution mains.
United Water Services Atlanta includes the partnership with Williams-Russell and Johnson, an Atlanta-based engineering and design firm which has been affiliated with United Water for the past six years on the wastewater plant operations in northern Fulton County.