SA Water and United Water International said their disputes over the Adelaide Metropolitan Outsourcing Contract from 2005 had now been resolved.
What does UWI stand for?
UWI stands for United Water International (Australia and New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UWI
We have 16 other meanings of UWI in our Acronym Attic
- University of Washington Housestaff Association (medical residents)
- United Way of Hamblen County (Tennessee)
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Utah Women in Higher Education Network (est. 2010)
- United World Haedong Kumdo Federation
- University of Warwick Hurd User Group (UK)
- Unattended Windows Installer
- Unique Well Identifier
- Unisoft Wares, Inc.
- United Water Idaho Inc. (Boise, ID)
- United Way International
- University of the West Indies
- University of the West Indies Alumni Association (Trinidad and Tobago)
- United Western Insurance Brokers (Pasadena, CA)
- University of Wales Institute Cardiff (Wales, UK)
- University Wide Impact Committee (Southern Connecticut State University; New Haven, CT)
- University of the West Indies Center for Environment and Development
- University of Washington Internet Connectivity Kit
- University of Washington Image Computing Library
- University of the West Indies Distance Education Centre