Additionally, it was distributed at the New York City Veterans Day Parade in partnership with the United War Veterans Council, at Hiring Our Heroes job fairs throughout 2012 and 2013 in partnership with the U.
What does UWVC stand for?
UWVC stands for United War Veterans Council (New York County, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWVC
- University of Washington Television
- Unemployed Workers Union (Australia)
- Utilities Workers Union
- Uva Wellassa University (Sri Lanka)
- Utility Workers Union of America
- United Workers Union of South Africa
- United Way of the Upper Valley (Lebanon, NH)
- Uitvoeringsorgaan Werknemers Verzekeringen (Dutch: Employee Insurance Implementing Body)
- University of West Virginia
- USA Web Version (gamng, Doom help service)
- United Way of Ventura County (Camarillo, CA)
- United Way Volunteer Center (various locations)
- University of Warwick Volleyball Club (University of Warwick; UK)
- Ultra-Weak Variational Formulation
- United Way of the Virginia Peninsula (Newport News, VA)
- University of West Virginia System
- Under Water Weighing
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
- University Without Walls
- Upchurch Watson White and Max (Florida and Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A member of our Family/Friends Council, who was a veteran, spoke with a representative from the United War Veterans Council who launched a program to send greeting cards to wounded soldiers," says David Fridkin, administrator/CEO of Island Nursing and Rehab Center.
Chase is putting boots on the ground with its generous support for New York City's Veterans Day Parade, an opportunity for all of us to honor the men and women who have answered their country's call to service," said United War Veterans Council President Vincent McGowan.
On behalf of all veterans throughout the country, we salute U-Haul International in honoring our military men and women past and present," stated Patrick Gualtieri, chairman of the Nation's Parade, and executive director of the United War Veterans Council NYC, Inc.