The FFELP loans are guaranteed by The State Guarantor of Missouri, United Student Aid Funds, Inc.
What does USAF stand for?
USAF stands for United Student Aid Funds
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USAF
- Udayani Social Action Forum (Calcutta, India)
- UK Student Accommodation Fund
- United States Aerobatic Foundation, Inc. (Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas)
- United States Aikido Federation
- United States Air Force
- United States Arbitrage Finance II, LLC
- United States Armed Forces (less common)
- United States Armwrestling Federation
- United States of Africa (political concept)
- United States of America Football
- Universal Service and Access Fund
- University of South Alabama Foundation
- Upper St. Anthony Falls (lock on the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, MN)
- US Aircraft Finance
- United States Air Force Counterproliferation Center
- United States Air Force Retired
- United States Air Force Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol)
- United States Air Force Directorate of Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- United States Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs, CO, USA)
- United States Air Force Auxiliary (CAP Civil Air Patrol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ratings assigned to the class C-1 senior student loan adjustable-rate revenue bonds (LIBOR floaters); class C-2, C-3, C-4, and D senior auction-rate certificates (ARCs); and class C-5 senior fixed-rate bonds are based on the following: -- The structural features that restrict proprietary loan originations to federally guaranteed student loans (guaranteed by United Student Aid Funds and California Student Aid Commission) that are insured by the U.
The Title IV loans will be guaranteed by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency or United Student Aid Funds Corp, Inc.
The FFELP guarantors are PHEAA, United Student Aid Funds, Inc.
Federal guarantors for the loans are the United Student Aid Funds (USAF), Iowa College Student Aid Commission, Maryland Higher Education Loan Corporation and State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana.
The Title IV loans will be guaranteed by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency or United Student Aid Funds, Inc.
95% of the loans will be guaranteed by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, United Student Aid Funds, Inc.
NSLP), Higher Education Assistance Foundation (HEAF), United Student Aid Funds, Inc.