Early major donors included the Terasaki Family Foundation and the United States-Japan Foundation.
What does US-JF stand for?
US-JF stands for United States-Japan Foundation (also seen as USJF; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of US-JF in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Search and Rescue
- Union Switch and Signal Inc.
- US-Asia Environmental Partnership
- US Citizens Against Paternity Fraud
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- United States Commander-In-Chief, Europe (usually seen as USCINCEUR, without the dash)
- US Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- Environmental Protection Agency of the USA
- United States - European Union Mutual Recognition Agreement
- User-Separated Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement
- United States Office of Personnel Management (usually seen as just OPM)
- United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology
- Microsiemens Per Centimeter
- United States Global Change Research Program
- United States/Guatemala Labor Education Project (now United States Labor Education Americas Project)
- United States/North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Union Soudanais/Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (French: Sudanese Union/African Democratic Rally)
- Unique Short/Terminal Inverted Repeat
Samples in periodicals archive:
A student of Japanese since elementary school, Patton also recently completed the Reischauer Scholars Program, a distance learning course sponsored by the United States-Japan Foundation and the Stanford Program on International and Cross-Cultural Education.
The Young Leaders Project, founded by the United States-Japan Foundation, said he doesn't meet their minimum age requirement of 28.