Among LIPA's graduates are MTV star Liam Lynch who had a Top Ten hit with United States of Whatever in 2002 and sound engineers Mike Crossey and James Lewis who worked with The Arctic Monkeys on their hit single I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor.
What does USOW stand for?
USOW stands for United States of Whatever (Liam Lynch song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- United States On-orbit Segment
- US Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Un-Scheduled Overtime
- United States of Tara (TV series)
- User Symbol Override Table (IBM)
- United States of the Art (graphic design company)
- United States Office of Technology Assessment
- United States Olympic Training Center
- United States Open University
- United States Southern Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring artists of an indie rock orientation, it features the likes of Coldplay, Turin Brakes, The Flaming Lips, The Hives and the brilliant United States Of Whatever by Liam Lynch.
The guy behind novelty single United States Of Whatever, Liam Lynch, will write and produce.