Baron was the first Jew to hold a chair of Jewish history in a secular United States university, and few American professors were Jews at the time.
What does USU stand for?
USU stands for United States University
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USU
We have 22 other meanings of USU in our Acronym Attic
- United States Telecommunications Training Institute
- United States Taekwondo Union
- Urals State Technical University
- United States Transuranium and Uranium Registries
- United States Taekwondo Won
- University of Science and Technology, Yemen
- Underwater Search Unit (various locations)
- Uniformed Services University
- Union Solidariste Universitaire (French: University Solidaristic Union)
- United Services Union
- Universidade Santa Úrsula (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- University of Sumatera Utara (Indonesia)
- Ural State University (Ekatherinburg, Russia)
- Utah State University (Logan, UT)
- Ultralight Squadron of America (Perris, CA)
- United States Ultralight Association
- University Students Union of Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
- US Urantia Association
- Union of Students at the University of Alaska Anchorage
Samples in periodicals archive:
MUSCAT: United States University Fair in Muscat, organised by Linden Educational Services, Inc.
He completed his business finance degree from United States University.
A UNITED States university has awarded ex- Beatle Sir Paul McCartney an honorary Doctor of Music degree.
A UNITED States university has awarded Sir Paul McCartney an honorary Doctor of Music degree.
Shock, panic and horror overwhelmed a United States university yesterday as a gunman killed at least 32 people in the deadliest shooting rampage in the nation's history.
It further restricts that allocation to "applicants with doctorate degrees in science or engineering from a United States university.
Abstract In this study the factors that influenced faculty in the decision to adopt the Internet for instruction at a southeastern United States university were examined.