Pursley, the 61-year-old former head of United States swimming, believes the team are still on track for a good meet.
What does USS stand for?
USS stands for United States Swimming
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USS
We have 149 other meanings of USS in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Supply Specialist (US Army)
- Unit Supply System
- United Seamen's Service
- United Specialty Services (Galesburg, IL)
- United Star Ship (Star Trek)
- United State Standard
- United States Senate
- United States Ship
- United States Steel
- United States Survey
- Unity Secondary School (Singapore)
- Universal Spine System (medical equipment)
- Universal Studios Singapore (movie theme park)
- Universal Support System
- Universal Suppression Service (software)
- Universities Superannuation Scheme (UK)
- University Student Senate (various schools)
- University Support Services (various universities)
- Unix System Services (IBM)
- Unix Systems Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States swimming star Mark Spitz has said his nation's involvement could not be taken for granted in light of the increased risk of terrorist attack with concern over the safety of all athletes competing in Greece.
In addition, United States' women's basketball superstar Lisa Leslie and United States Swimming star Gary Hall, Jr.
A meet at this time in our training and in our own country is a wonderful opportunity," said Ray Essick, executive director of United States Swimming.
Everett is also an active volunteer with organizations such as United States Swimming, the Leadership Boise Academy, and the Hugh O'Brian Leadership Program.
These activities include serving as liaison for amputee swimmers to United States Swimming, member of the Swimming Technical Subcommittee of International Sports Organizations for the Disabled (ISOD), Delegate to the XIII General Assembly of ISOD, and alternate member of the COSD.
The safety clinics are a part of Alamo's overall commitment to aquatic sports, which includes national sponsorship of United States Swimming and United States Diving, in addition to its relationship with United States Water Polo.
Troup is also a former director of sports medicine and science for the United States swimming team at the Olympic Training Center.