This right would be "similar to the right granted to credit card borrowers," says Tiffany Dena Loftin, United States Student Association president.
What does USSA stand for?
USSA stands for United States Student Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USSA
We have 60 other meanings of USSA in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Support Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- United Seamen's Service American Merchant Marine Library Association (Brooklyn, NY)
- United Socialist States of America (book)
- United States of South Africa (Arthur C. Clarke's book 2010)
- United States Security Authority for NATO Affairs
- United States Ski and Snowboard Association
- United States Snooker Association (San Gabriel, CA)
- United States Softball Association
- United States Space Agency
- United States Sports Academy
- United States Surfing Association
- United States Surveyors Association
- Upper Shell Structure Assembly (US NASA)
- US Sailing Association
- US Sportsmen's Alliance
- User Supported Software Association (United Kingdom)
- United States Shore Angling Association (Carlsbad, CA)
- United States Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- US Saudi Arabian Business Council
- United States Science Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan and leaders from the United States Student Association (USSA), International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA) and Mayors Against Illegal Guns to demand that Congress take action to end the epidemic of gun violence that kills 33 Americans every day.
National partners include the United States Student Association, Student Labor Action Project, Student Loan Justice, Forgive Student Loan Debt to Stimulate the Economy, Be Social Change, Occupy Student Debt, and Demos.
The United States Student Association (USSA) is committed to doing just this.
The United States Student Association, a lobby which boasts members on campuses in every state, fought for this direct lending, attracted by the lower interest rates and reduced fees that would result.
network include Harvard University's Institute of Politics, the University of Virginia Center for Politics Youth Leadership Initiative, George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management, 18to35, League of Women Voters, Close Up Foundation (First Vote), Declare Yourself, PIRG New Voters Project, Rock the Vote, Mobilizing America's Youth, United States Student Association, Kids Voting USA, APIA VOTE (Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote), 20/20 Vision, Black Youth Vote (a program of the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation), Forum for Youth Investment, Generation Engage, Young Democrats of America and World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
It's frustrating to move from crisis to crisis," Victor Sanchez, president of the United States Student Association, told Diverse, noting that higher education groups spent the last few months fighting to prevent a jump in student loan interest rates.
WHAT: Delegation at the Sallie Mae headquarters WHO: SEIU and the United States Student Association WHEN: Tuesday, Aug.