He has in-depth experience with cyber security as project manager for a global targeting software program and as Deputy of Current Operations in the Global Operations Center of United States Strategic Command.
What does USSTRATCOM stand for?
USSTRATCOM stands for United States Strategic Command
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Upgrading the Statistical System of Turkey (EU)
- US Smokeless Tobacco (various locations)
- United States Substitute Teachers Association
- United States Strategic Air Forces in Europe (World War II)
- United States Strategic Air Forces in Europe
- US Strategic Tactical Air Force, Europe (US Navy)
- United States Smokeless Tobacco Brands Inc. (Flower Mound, Texas)
- United States Snowboard Training Center (Mt. Hood, OR)
- United States Space Transport Corporation
- Us Smokeless Tobacco Company (formerly United States Tobacco Company)
- United States Strategic Command
- University of Salford Students' Union (Salford, Greater Manchester, England, UK)
- University of Saskatchewan Students Union (est. 1909; Canada)
- University of Surrey Student's Union (Based in Guildford, UK)
- United States Submarine Veterans (Silverdale, WA)
- Unmanned Sea Surface Vehicle
- United States Submarine Veterans Inc.
- Uninterrupted Sustained Silent Writing
- United Silicone Survivors of the World (breast implant group)
- United Soldiers of Star Wars
Samples in periodicals archive:
A division of the United States Strategic Command, Cybercom is led by four-star Army General Keith Alexander and enlists 1,000 elite military hackers and spies to safeguard the U.
Being a numbered Air Force gives us direct connectivity not only to United States Strategic Command but to all of the Combatant Commanders to provide trained and equipped cyber forces for not only today's defense, but for tomorrow's fight," he said.
JGA is a partnership between the United States Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM), United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to bring the combatant commands (COCOMs) and services and agencies (CSAs) together to aggregate joint requirements and formulate solutions for capabilities that extend and enhance geospatial support.
The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States," reported former CIA officer Philip Giraldi in the August 1 American Conservative.
Nasdaq: SINT), an information technology and network solutions (IT) company, announced recently that it has been awarded a contract to provide command and control (C2) modernization engineering and technical services support to North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), and Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) for defining, developing, fielding, testing, and sustaining their next generation Combatant Commander's Integrated Command and Control System (CCIC2S).
Habiger, commander of the United States Strategic Command near Omaha, recently told The New York Times.
The Navy E-6B aircraft is used to conduct the "Take Charge and Move Out" (TACAMO) and the United States Strategic Command Airborne Command Post missions.