What does USSIC stand for?
USSIC stands for United States Specialty Insurance Company (Addison, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USSIC
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities (Vietnam National University)
- United States Sled Hockey Association
- UnderSea Sensor Systems, Inc (Ultra Electronics; Columbia City, IN)
- Unione Stampa Sportiva Italiana (Italian: Italian Sports Press Union)
- United Service Source, Inc. (Florida)
- United States Snowboard Instructors (Scarborough, ME)
- Universal Software Solutions, Inc. (Davison, MI)
- Universal Synchronous Serial Interface (Adtran Inc.)
- Utility Sealing Services, Inc.
- Uganda Small Scale Industries Association
- United States Sports Insurance Company, Inc.
- United States Signal Intelligence Directive
- United States Special Intelligence Directorate
- United States Steamboat Inspection Service
- Ultra Super Saiya-Jin (anime)
- United States Sport Jujitsu Association (Nitro, WV)
- Unita Socio Sanitarie Locali (Italian: Local Social Health Authority)
- United States Salinity Laboratory
- United Steel Structures Ltd. (Guangzhou, Guangdong, China)
- United States Surf Livesaving Association