Millett is a volunteer with the United States Ski and Snowboard Association and serves as a team physician for the U.
What does USSSA stand for?
USSSA stands for United States Ski and Snowboard Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USSSA
We have 5 other meanings of USSSA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Space and Rocket Center (Hunstville, AL)
- Unitarian Sunday School Society Sermon
- United States Secret Service (US Treasury Departement)
- United States Sharpshooters (United States Civil War)
- United States SIGINT System
- United States Stamp Society
- User Services & Systems Support (US DoD/Defense Threat Reduction Agency )
- United States Secret Service Uniform Division
- United States Secret Service - Special Services Division
- United States Secret Service – Technical Security Division
- United States Slowpitch Softball Association
- United States Specialty Sports Association (formerly United States Slo-Pitch Softball Association)
- United States Swim School Association
- United States Standards Strategy Committee
- United States Super STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Competition, Inc.
- United States Super STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Competition
- United States Slalom Skateboard Federation
- Uncomplicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections
- United States Synchronized Swimming, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- United States Sending State Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ski & Snowboard Teams In Firm's First Integrated Sponsorship in Hundred Year History Ernst & Young LLP has entered into a three year sponsorship agreement with the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) as the Official Professional Services Firm, with category exclusivity in assurance, corporate finance, e-business advisor and tax through the 2002-2003 season, it was announced today.