Poster contest participants will receive certificates of achievements, with the first place winner in each grade category awarded a $50 United States savings bond.
What does USSB stand for?
USSB stands for United States Savings Bond
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USSB
We have 1 other meaning of USSB in our Acronym Attic
- United States Sportsmen's Alliance Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- United States Student Association Foundation
- United States Strategic Air Forces in Europe (est. 1944)
- United States Soldier's & Airmen's Home
- United States Security Authority, NATO
- United States Search and Rescue
- United States Search and Rescue Task Force
- University Scholarships for South African Students
- United School Sports Association of South Africa
- United States Army Security Assistance Training Management Organization
- United States Shipping Board
- Univerzitetski Sportski Savez Beograda (Serbian: Belgrade University Sport Association)
- Upper Single Sideband
- US Satellite Broadcasting (Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.)
- United States Scholastic Band Association
- United States Sprint Boat Association (Pasco, WA)
- US Small Business Administration
- United States Strategic Bombing Survey
- United States Sanitary Commission (Civil War era forerunner of the Red Cross)
- United States Sentencing Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The students selected will be given a $100 United States Savings Bond and a Certificate of Achievement.
The Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 states that interest income from United States savings bonds may now be excluded from gross income if the proceeds from redemption of the bonds are used to pay higher education tuition expenses.
In addition to seeing his drawing on an actual NASCAR Ford F-150, Fernandez will receive a $2,500 United States Savings Bond, a Ford Hispanic Heritage Award, and tickets to the Ford 200 at Homestead Miami Speedway to watch Crawford and the truck compete in the final NASCAR Craftsman Truck event of the year.
Award ceremonies will be scheduled throughout the end of the year, during which one winner from each district will be awarded a $1,000 United States Savings Bond.
1-31, will win a United States savings bond worth $5,000 face value, up to $10,000 upon maturity, courtesy of Intuit Inc.
today announced the release of its newest PC software product: The United States Savings Bond Consultant(TM).
In addition, 10 semi-finalists will each receive a $50 United States Savings Bond, and all of the winning entries will be published in a newsletter that will be sent to members of Congress.