United States Rally Championship: The United States Rally Championship schedule has been expanded to eight events in 2006, series officials announced Thursday.
What does USRC stand for?
USRC stands for United States Rally Championship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USRC
We have 12 other meanings of USRC in our Acronym Attic
- United Stockcar Racers Association
- Universities Space Research Association
- US Fleet Shore Radio Station (US Navy)
- United States Research & Development Coordinator
- Ultrasonic Ranging and Data System
- Uniform Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities (various states)
- United States Refugee Admissions Program (Department of State)
- Upper Sorbian (linguistics)
- United States - Russia Business Council
- United Services Recreation Club (est. 1911; Hong Kong)
- United States Reserve Corps
- United States Rottweiler Club
- Upper Shore Regional Council (est. 2003; Maryland)
- US Realty Consultants, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- United States Rare Coin Bullion
- United States Rare Coin and Bullion Reserve
- Utah Sighthound Racing & Coursing Club
- United States-Russia Chamber of Commerce of Boston (Massachusetts)
- United States-Russia Chamber of Commerce of New England
- United States Radio Controlled Jet Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regarded as the toughest rally in the United States for its rough forest roads, Rim of the World is the second race of four in the 2005 season for United States Rally Championship cars from across North America.
The Rim of the World Rally is the second of the four-race United States Rally Championship.