10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Teamster Rail Conference Policy Committee, in a unanimous decision, will support submitting the name of Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen International Secretary-Treasurer Walt Barrows for nomination to the post of Labor Member, United States Railroad Retirement Board.
What does USRRB stand for?
USRRB stands for United States Railroad Retirement Board (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Urban Streams Restoration Program (California)
- UTM/USP Standard Raster Product
- US Rice Producers Association
- Utah State Rifle & Pistol Association
- United States Real Property Holding Company
- United States Real Property Interests
- Upper Saddle River Public Library (Bergen County, New Jersey)
- Union Suisse Romande des Pedicures-Podologues
- Ultra-Short Race-Pace Training (athletic training technique)
- Ukrainska Socjalistyczna Republika Radziecka (Polish: Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic)
- United States Road Racing Championship
- Up-Shift Request Switch
- US Reclamation Service (now US Bureau of Reclamation)
- US Recovery Service (California)
- Utrechtse Studenten Rugby Society (The Netherlands)
- United States Racquet Stringers Association
- United States Recreational Ski Association
- United States Running Streak Association
- The Unsafe Risk Taker (safety video)
- Underwater Search and Recovery Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also Expects to Complete OSS Testing for Networx Enterprise by Mid-October DENVER -- Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) today announced that the United States Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has awarded the company a task order worth nearly $3.
48 in disability benefits from the United States Railroad Retirement Board.