which does business as the United States Purchasing Exchange, agreed to the terms as part of a global settlement reached between private parties, California, 47 other states and the District of Columbia.
What does USPE stand for?
USPE stands for United States Purchasing Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USPE
We have 3 other meanings of USPE in our Acronym Attic
- Uniformed Services Prescription Database (PharmacoEconomic Center; US DoD)
- United Salaried Physicians and Dentists
- US Pharmaceuticals Division (Alpharma; Baltimore, MD)
- Union Suisse Pour Decriminaliser l'Avortement (French: Swiss Union for Decriminalizing Abortion)
- United States Partnership for the Decade of Education for Sustainable Development
- United States Pole Dance Federation (New York, NY)
- United States Pharmacopoeia Dispensing Information
- Uniformed Services Prescription Database Project (US Army)
- Unconsolidated Special-Purpose Entities (PLM Equipment Growth Fund)
- Union Sportive des Polices d’Europe
- United Surgical Partners Europe (private medical group; Spain)
- University School of Physical Education (Poznan, Poland)
- Utah Society of Professional Engineers
- US Poultry & Egg Association (Tucker, Georgia)
- Udo Strehl Private Equity GmbH (Germany)
- Ufficio Speciale Partecipazione E Laboratori (Italian: Experience of the Special Participation and Laboratories)
- US Person
- Unit Safety Personnel Education and Training (US Air Force)
- Urokinase-Streptokinase Pulmonary Embolism Trial
- Union Socialiste des Forces Populaires (French: Socialist Union of Popular Forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition changing sweepstakes' conduct in the future, the settlements of the four sweepstakes lawsuits, including the settlement last April with United States Purchasing Exchange, achieved almost $2.
; which does business as United States Purchasing Exchange (USPE), Time, Inc.