GCC" or the "Company") (BMV: GCC*), a leading cement producer in the markets where it competes in Mexico, the United States and Bolivia, today announced the successful completion of a US$250 million senior guaranteed notes issue in the United States Private Placement market.
What does USPP stand for?
USPP stands for United States Private Placement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USPP
We have 8 other meanings of USPP in our Acronym Attic
- United States Probation Office
- United States Probation Officer
- Urban Systems Project Office
- United States Post Office Department (Postal Service until 1971)
- Ultra-Short-Period Planet (extrasolar)
- United for Sanitary Paper Products (Egypt)
- United States Pacifist Party
- United States Park Police (National Park Service)
- United States Pathway Program (various schools)
- United States Pirate Party
- Universal Service Preservation Plan (Nynex)
- Upper San Pedro Partnership (Sierra Vista, AZ)
- Utility Service Protection Plan
- United States Pool Players Association
- United States Powered Paragliding Association (Naperville, IL)
- United States Perforated Plastic Baseball Association
- United States Principal Party in Interest (international sales)
- Universal Studios Pay-per-View
- United States Patents Quarterly
- Uitvoeringsplan Stedelijke Projecten Rotterdam (Dutch: Rotterdam Urban Projects Implementation; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of a US$200 million Senior Guaranteed Note issue in the United States private placement market.