The deck will be manufactured by the United States Playing Card Company (USPCC), which is the world leader in premium-quality playing card decks that are preferred by card players, cardists, and magicians worldwide, and the maker of the ubiquitous Bicycle playing cards.
What does USPCC stand for?
USPCC stands for United States Playing Card Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USPCC
- United States Pony Clubs
- United States Printer Committee
- University Strategic Plan Committee (various schools)
- Unsteady-State Processes in Catalysis
- US Patent Certificate, Inc.
- Uganda Society for the Protection and Care of Animals (est. 1998; Kampala, Uganda)
- Ulster Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- United States Personal Chef Association
- United States Police Canine Association
- United States Per Capita Costs (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- United States Personal Chef Institute
- US Pollution Control Inc. (est. 1968)
- United States Patent Classification
- United States Palestine Conference Network (online)
- US Patent Classification System
- US Philatelic Classics Society, Inc.
- Unabhängige Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands (German: Independent Social Democratic Party)
- Uniformed Services Prescription Database (PharmacoEconomic Center; US DoD)
- United Salaried Physicians and Dentists
- US Pharmaceuticals Division (Alpharma; Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk United States Playing Card Company, a subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH) and produces premier brands of playing cards, has announced a strategic alliance with Walker Digital Gaming, LLC (Walker Digital), a company that offers gaming solutions.
This is an exciting investment opportunity for our United States Playing Card Company subsidiary as we continue to invest in our playing card operations," commented Martin E.
AND THE UNITED STATES PLAYING CARD COMPANY ANNOUNCE SERIES OF FUN-FILLED BICYCLE[TM] PLAYING CARD BRAND INTERACTIVE PC GAMES New Offerings Commemorating Bicycle[R] Playing Cards' 125(th) Anniversary Include Texas Hold 'Em, Family Card Games, Solitaire, Blackjack and the Totally Fun Card Games Collection Encore, Inc.
VP of Marketing at The United States Playing Card Company Roy Gifford said, "Our partnership with Zazzle opens up an exciting way for Bicycle brand card lovers to express themselves by creating a one-of-a-kind deck of cards.
NYSE:HET), has named the United States Playing Card Company and its historic Bicycle[R] brand an official supplier of the World Series of Poker and to make its revolutionary new Poker Peek[TM] card the official playing card of the World Series of Poker, subject to regulatory approval.
May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jarden Branded Consumables today announced that Marc Hill has joined the Jarden family as president of The United States Playing Card Company ("USPC").
Hoyle, part of the United States Playing Card Company family of brands, has been the authority on gaming rules for more than 200 years, and the brand is a leader in the Family Entertainment PC software market.