Olcott, President Professional Aviation Maintenance Association Brian Finnegan, President Small Aircraft Manufacturers Association Paul Fiduccia, President United States Pilots Association Paul Hough, President Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce James S.
What does USPA stand for?
USPA stands for United States Pilots Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USPA
We have 22 other meanings of USPA in our Acronym Attic
- União Sindical Pan-Africana
- Unidad Sectorial de Planificación Agríco
- Uniformed Services Pay Act of 1981
- United Security Professionals Association, Inc. (Concrete, WA)
- United Somali Peace Alliance
- United States Parachute Association
- United States Patent Act
- United States Patriot Act
- United States Permafrost Association
- United States Pickleball Association
- United States Poker Association
- United States Polka Association
- United States Polo Association
- United States Poolplayers Association
- United States Psychotronics Association
- United States Public Adjusters
- United Steelworkers Press Association
- Universal Studios Port Aventura (Theme Park Salou, Spain)
- University School Parents' Association
- University Surplus Property Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vote was as follows: of the 2,279 eligible pilots, 1,015 voted for ALPA, 271 voted for the United States Pilots Association, and six ballots were voided.
Of 2,279 eligible voters, a total of 1,015 votes were cast for the Air Line Pilots Association and 271 for the United States Pilots Association.