com/prnh/20130123/CG47148) Prior to his retirement from active duty in 2009, Admiral Keating was Commander, United States Pacific Command, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii.
What does USPACOM stand for?
USPACOM stands for United States Pacific Command
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United Steelworkers Press Association
- Universal Studios Port Aventura (Theme Park Salou, Spain)
- University School Parents' Association
- University Surplus Property Association
- Urban Studies and Public Administration (degree program)
- Ursuline School for the Performing Arts (Louisville, Kentucky)
- United Services Planning Association and Independent Research Agency
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- United States Air Forces, Pacific Command (US DoD)
- United States Pacific Fleet (US DoD)
- Unidad Sectorial de Planificación Agricola (Sectorial Unit of Planning for the Farmer; Guatemala)
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- United States Particle Accelerator School
- University of Sussex Pension and Assurance Scheme (UK)
- Urban Studies & Planning Association of Students
- United States Potato Board
- University of Scranton Programming Board (Scranton, PA)
- University of Strathclyde Pipe Band (UK)
- United States Pacific Command
- United States Parole Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her previous duty stations include Defense Energy Support Center, Alexandria, Va; Defense Energy Support Center Pacific, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; USNS Niagara Falls (T-AFS 3); Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia; USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63); United States Pacific Command, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Md.
The United States Pacific Command, the Alaskan Command and the Joint Electromagnetic Preparedness for Advanced Combat organizations supervised the biennial exercise, which involved over 6,000 airmen, sailors and Marines.
The 412th area of responsibility includes the United States European Command and the United States Pacific Command.
The United States Pacific Command negotiates satellite imagery services with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in relation to regional operations.
Through visits such as United States Pacific Command (PACOM) Commander Admiral Fallon's recent trip to China, we remain engaged with the Chinese military, communicating our desire for a transparent, reciprocal, and growing relationship as well as our concern that China needs to communicate to us and the rest of the world its intentions with regard to its significant investment in military modernization.
The University of Alaska Anchorage is excited to be working with Alien Technology Corporation in support of this effort," said Tom Case, Dean of the College of Business and Public Policy, University of Alaska Anchorage, and retired Deputy Commander-in-Chief and Chief of Staff for the United States Pacific Command.
Willard, Commander of the United States Pacific Command, arrived in Kathmandu on Tuesday.