]platform, include: United States Oil Fund, LP (USO), United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (UNG), United States Commodity Index Fund (USCI), United States Agriculture Index Fund (USAG), United States Metals Index Fund (USMI), United States Copper Index Fund (CPER), United States 12 Month Oil Fund, LP (USL), United States 12 Month Natural Gas Fund, LP (UNL), United States Gasoline Fund, LP (UGA), United States Diesel-Heating Oil Fund, LP (UHN), United States Short Oil Fund, LP (DNO), United States Brent Oil Fund, LP (BNO).
What does USO stand for?
USO stands for United States Oil Fund (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USO
We have 52 other meanings of USO in our Acronym Attic
- Unidentified Superconducting Object
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (surgical procedure)
- Unión Sindical Obrera (Spanish: Workers Syndical Union; Spain)
- Union Sportive Orléans (French sports organization)
- Union Sportive Oyonnax (French sports organization)
- Unique Sink Orientation
- Unit Security Officer
- United Service Organizations (provides morale, welfare and recreation-type services to US uniformed military personnel)
- United Solar Ovonic (various locations)
- United Stars Organisation (science fiction)
- United States Open
- Universal Service Obligation
- Universal Service Order
- Universitair Symfonisch Orkest (University Symphony Orchestra; Leuven, Belgium)
- University Symphony Orchestra (various universities)
- Unix Software Organization
- Utah Symphony Orchestra (est. 1940)
- Utsjoen Sähköosuuskunta (electric supplier company of Utsjoki, Finland)
- Underwater Society of America
- Uniform System of Accounts
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span> <strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">Energy</strong> United States Oil Fund LP (NYSE:USO) – an ETF that buys oil futures SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod.
The United States Oil Fund LP (ETF) (NYSE: USO) is trading at $36.
As such, the funds listed below will not be open for creation or redemption orders from Authorized Participants on October 30, 2012: United States Oil Fund, LP (ticker: USO) United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (ticker: UNG) United States 12 Month Oil Fund, LP (ticker: USL) United States 12 Month Natural Gas Fund, LP (ticker: UNL) United States Gasoline Fund, LP (ticker: UGA) United States Diesel-Heating Oil Fund, LP (ticker: UHN) United States Short Oil Fund, LP (ticker: DNO) United States Brent Oil Fund, LP (ticker: BNO) Should the situation change with regards to the status of the various markets, USCF may find it necessary to update the current status with little or no advance notice.
Look at an ETF like United States Oil Fund LP (NYSE USO) or stocks like Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE: SCCO), AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE AKS) or Chevron Corporation (NYSE CVX).
The CBOE Crude Oil ETF Volatility Index measures the market's expectation of 30-day volatility of crude oil prices by applying the VIX methodology to United States Oil Fund, LP exchange traded fund (USO) options spanning a wide range of strike prices.
The United States Oil Fund LP (ETF) (NYSE: USO) is higher by 1.
18%) while the United States Oil Fund LP (NYSE: USO) is trading at $44.