24 /PRNewswire/ -- In observance of the 13th annual National Consumers Week, sponsored by the United States Office of Consumer Affairs, The Peoples Natural Gas Company will participate in an "Information Fair" on Thursday, October 27, 1994, the Company announced today.
What does USOCA stand for?
USOCA stands for United States Office of Consumer Affairs (US DOC; Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USOCA
- Universal Safety Oversight Audit Program (ICAO)
- United States Organizations of Bankruptcy Alternatives
- Uniform Service Order Codes (Bell System Practice 463-400 series)
- United States Olympic Committee
- United States Operations Center
- United States Science Operations Center
- Universal Service Order Code
- US Office on Colombia (Washington, DC)
- US Open Cup (soccer tournament)
- User Support and Operations Center
- US Out of Central America
- United States of Design (Berlin, Germany)
- United States Optimist Dinghy Association
- United States Office of Defense Cooperation
- United States Online Disc Jockey Association
- United States of Eurasia (Muse song)
- United States of Europe
- Utah State Office of Education
- United States Olympic Education Center (Marquette, MI)
- United States Mission to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Office of Consumer Affairs has designated the last week of October as National Consumers Week to promote consumer education in the prevention of fraud, and misrepresentation of products and services.
For President Bush, she was Special Advisory for Consumer Affairs and Director of the United States Office of Consumer Affairs.