About the United States National Slavery Museum Located in Fredericksburg Virginia on 38 acres along the Rappahannock River, the USNSM will be the first and only museum in the U.
What does USNSM stand for?
USNSM stands for United States National Slavery Museum (Virginia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USNSM
We have 1 other meaning of USNSM in our Acronym Attic
- United States Navy Seals
- Unrecognised States Numismatic Society (money study society)
- United States National Student Association
- United States Naval Sailing Association
- United States National Security Council
- United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- United States Naval Supply Depot
- United States National Support Element
- United States National Science Foundation
- United States Naval Special Hospital (Ahwahnee Hotel; Yosemite National Park; 1943-1945)
- United States Naval and Shipbuilding Museum
- United States National Seismic Network (aka United States National Seismograph Network)
- Naval School, Physical Distribution Management
- University School of Nova Southeastern University (High School)
- United States Naval Special Warfare
- US National Telecom
- US Net Technologies (Iselin, NJ)
- United States National Taekwondo Association
- United States National Tennis Academy
- United States National Tick Collection (Smithsonian Institution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among his other involvements, Franklin serves on the board of the United States National Slavery Museum, being planned for Fredericksburg, Virginia.
In addition, the United States National Slavery Museum, proposed by former Virginia Governor L.