com)-- Sciessent, makers of the Agion[R] branded antimicrobial partners with McRae Footwear, a top manufacturer of footwear to United States military forces, to provide four new styles of desert tactical boots for temperate and hot weather wear.
What does USMF stand for?
USMF stands for United States Military Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of USMF
We have 2 other meanings of USMF in our Acronym Attic
- University System of Maryland
- United States Meat Export Federation
- United States Members, UN Military Staff
- US Members, UN Military Staff Committee
- United States Military Entrance Processing Command
- United States Merchant Ship Vessel Locator Reporting System (US DoD)
- Ultra Sonic Mind Field (band)
- Ultrasound Multi-Frame (images)
- Uniformed Services Medical Facilities (US)
- United States Memory Foam
- United States Muaythai Federation
- Universitatea de Stat de Medicina si Farmacie
- University System of Maryland Foundation
- Unsharp Mask Filter
- US Medical Funding
- US Militaria Forum
- User Software Maintenance Facility (REACT)
- USER STASHmaster File
- Union des Sports Municipale de Gagny
- United States Management Group (Newport Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOBYO (TAP) - United States military forces have carried out a nighttime raid in northern Somalia and freed to two hostages while killing nine pirates, officials and a local source said.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] About 50,000 United States Military forces will remain in Iraq through most of 2011, requiring commercial sealift and airlift (passengers and cargo) support for sustainment and then redeployment of these forces during the latter part of 2011.
In the words of the resolution, as reported to the Senate by the Foreign Relations Committee on January 24: "It is not in the national interest of the United States to deepen its military involvement in Iraq, particularly by increasing the United States military force presence in Iraq.
Also, a non-binding resolution has been introduced in the Senate stating that "escalating the United States military force presence in Iraq" is not in the national interest.
The troops represent approximately 10 percent of United States military forces in Korea.
The United States military forces presently carry a very large burden of security missions around the world.
Today, Okinawa is the least economically viable of Japan's 47 prefectures, and has had a sizable contingent of forward-deployed United States military forces on its soil for almost six decades.