The former two-sport standout for the Panthers, who spent a year at the United States Military Academy Preparatory School, was recently accepted to West Point and will play wide receiver for the Army football team in the fall.
What does USMAPS stand for?
USMAPS stands for United States Military Academy Preparatory School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of USMAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Supply Management Alliance (Olathe, KS)
- United States Martial Arts Association
- United States Military Academy Orienteering Club
- US Man and the Biosphere
- United States Military Assistance Command, Vietnam
- Union Syndicale du Ministère des Affaires Étrangères (French: Trade Union of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- United States Martial Arts Federation
- United States-Mongolia Advisory Group, Inc. (Burke, VA)
- University System of Maryland and Affiliated Institutions
- United Services Military Apprenticeship Program
- US Military Academy Preparatory Unit (US Navy)
- Upflow Static-Media Anaerobic Reactor
- United States Meat Animal Research Center
- US Machine Readable Cataloging
- United States Marine Forces, US Central Command
- United States Marine Component, Central Command (US DoD)
- United States Marine Component, Atlantic Command (US DoD)
- United States Marine Component, Pacific Command (US DoD)
- United States Marine Component, Southern Command (US DoD)
- United States Military Academy at West Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations to be linked include three Program Executive Offices, 19 Project Management Offices, the Chaplain Center and School, the United States Military Academy Preparatory School, military personnel, military payroll, other tenant organizations and several special staff offices.