All three defendants used various websites to sell counterfeit or unauthorized copies of Kaplan's United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) preparation materials.
What does USMLE stand for?
USMLE stands for United States Medical Licensing Examination
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- US Medicine Institute
- United States Munitions Import List
- United States Delegation, UN Military Staff Committee
- US Delegation, UN Military Staff Committee
- United States Military Group (US DoD)
- United States Military Representative (US DoD)
- UDDI Search Markup Language
- United States Microgravity Laboratory
- United States Munitions List (22 CFR 121)
- Uttam Sugar Mills Ltd. (India)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 1
- United States-Mexico Law Journal
- United States Military Liaison Mission
- United States Military Liaison Mission to Commander in Chief, Group Soviet Forces, Germany
- United States Military Liaison Office
- US Marxist-Leninist Organization (political group)
- Union Sportive Modélisme Maquettisme (French: Model Modelmaking Sports Union)
- United States Merchant Marines
- United States Medical Massage Association
- United States Merchant Marine Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback RC343 The seventh edition of this study guide contains 500 questions that will prepare neurology students and practitioners complete Step 2 of the latest United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
Meanwhile, the National Board of Medical Examiners is developing a standardization process for simulated patients that will be included as a component of the United States Medical Licensing Examination, said Dr.
These factors include United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) step I scores, Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) status, research publications, age entering residency, marital status, and medical school affiliation.
It will be comparable in content, similar in format and will measure the same set of competencies and apply similar performance standards as Step 3 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), which is administered to physicians as one component of qualifying for licensure.
0781779219 Review for USMLE; United States medical licensing examination, step 1, 7th ed.
Yet, questions on these topic areas now appear on United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE), shelf examinations for students and house staff, and specialty board examinations such as internal medicine and family practice.
As such, the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is implementing a new clinical skills exam in 2004.