It was conferred by the United States Martial Arts Association, which also recognised Paddy's years of commitment in gaining 115 fitness endurance records - the most in the world.
What does USMA stand for?
USMA stands for United States Martial Arts Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USMA
We have 11 other meanings of USMA in our Acronym Attic
- User Schedule Message (NASA)
- User Security Manual
- User Security Model
- User Session Manager
- User State Migration (software; also seen as USMT)
- User-based Security Model (Simple Network Management Protocol)
- Unified Systems Manual Document Management Infrastructure
- U.S. Metric Association, Inc.
- Union Sportive Musulmane d'Alger (French: Islamic Sports Union of Algiers)
- United States Maritime Administration
- United States Military Academy Prep School (West Point, NY)
- United States Mutual Association (Tulsa, OK)
- Utility Supply Management Alliance (Olathe, KS)
- United States Martial Arts Association
- United States Military Academy Orienteering Club
- US Man and the Biosphere
- United States Military Assistance Command, Vietnam
- Union Syndicale du Ministère des Affaires Étrangères (French: Trade Union of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- United States Martial Arts Federation
- United States-Mongolia Advisory Group, Inc. (Burke, VA)