The original SEQUOIA was a lighthouse tender built by New York Shipbuilding Company in Camden, New Jersey, and was the first major class of tenders built to a standard design for the United States Lighthouse Service.
What does USLHS stand for?
USLHS stands for United States Lighthouse Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USLHS
- US Long Distance
- Universal Soil Loss Equation
- United States Labor Education in the Americas Project (Chicago, IL)
- Unit Service Life Extension Program (military)
- United States Leading Forces (gaming)
- United States Lipizzan Federation (horses)
- Upper Saranac Lake Foundation (New York)
- United States Law Firm Group
- United States Livestock Genetics Export, Inc.
- United States Lighthouse Establishment (former name of United States Lighthouse Service)
- United States Lighthouse Society (San Francisco, CA)
- United States Liability Insurance (Wayne, PA)
- United States Life Insurance (Company)
- University Student Launch Initiative (US NASA)
- Urological Surgeons of Long Island (New York)
- United States Lacrosse Intercollegiate Associates
- United States Law Journal
- Umekoji Steam Locomotive Museum (Japan)
- Unicenter Service Level Management
- United States Land Monument (surveying)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Features Writers WELLS, Maine--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 11, 2001 The American Lighthouse Foundation has announced a nationwide petition drive for a postage stamp that would honor the United States Lighthouse Service.