The arrests seemed to confirm what the United States Lawn Tennis Association (the USLTA, precursor to the USTA) had feared.
What does USLTA stand for?
USLTA stands for United States Lawn Tennis Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ulster Scots Language Society (est. 1992; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- United States Life-Saving Service (est. 1871; now United States Coast Guard)
- United States Lighthouse Society
- University of St La Salle-Bacolod (Phillippines)
- University of St. La Salle (Bacolod City, Philippines)
- University Student Legal Services (various universities)
- United States Livestock Sanitary Association
- United States Lifesaving Service Heritage Association
- US Life-Saving Service
- US Life-Saving Service Heritage Association
- United States Lakeland Terrier Club
- Urology Specialists of Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- United States Law Week (publication)
- Unmanned Systems for Land Warfare
- Upward Sports League of Winchester (Winchester, VA)
- United States Lacrosse Youth Council (Baltimore, MD)
- Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine (band)
- Koh Samui, Thailand (Airport Code)
- Ultimate Soccer Manager (soccer game)
- Ultimate Spider-Man (comic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
were denied entry to a United States Lawn Tennis Association (now the USTA) tournament.
In May 1881, Orange Lawn and 18 other clubs formed the United States Lawn Tennis Association to standardize the game's rules and equipment.