To learn more about judo, reputable clubs, certified coaches, and about how to develop a judo curriculum, you may contact the United States Judo Association (http://usja-judo.
What does USJA stand for?
USJA stands for United States Judo Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of USJA in our Acronym Attic
- User Interface Extensible Markup Language (computer programing)
- Ultra Shallow Junction (semiconductor measurement)
- Universal Studios Japan
- Universidad San Jorge (San Jorge University; Spain)
- Universitê Saint-Joseph (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Universiti Subang Jaya (University of Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- University of Sri Jayawardenapura (Sri Lanka)
- University School of Jackson (Jackson, TN)
- Union Syndicale des Journalistes - Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail (France)
- University of San Jose-Recoletos (Cebu City, Philippines)
- United States-Japan Business Council
- United States Junior Chamber
- US-Japan Council
- United States Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees; Tulsa, OK)
- US-Japan Culture Center (Washington, DC)
- US-Japan Cooperative Cancer Research Program
- University of Sussex Journal of Contemporary History (UK)
- United States Justice Department (usually seen as US DoJ)
- United States Judo Federation
- United States Justice Foundation (Ramona, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1992 Larry Lee, Executive Director of the United States Judo Association, became the new coach of the United States Paralympic Judo Team.