information technology industries have worked in partnership to form the United States Information Technology Office, in Beijing.
What does USITO stand for?
USITO stands for United States Information Technology Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- UEC (USX (US Steel) Engineers and Consultants, Inc.) SAIL (Steel Authority of India., Ltd.) Information Technology (India)
- Ullevål Sykehus It (Norwegian)
- Ultrasonic Imaging Tool (cement bond logging)
- Unified Structured Inventive Thinking
- Unit Share Investment Trust
- Universitetets Senter for Informasjonsteknologi (Norwegian: University Center for Information Technology)
- USIT Ireland Ltd. (not an acronym; formerly Union of Students in Ireland Travel)
- United States Independent Telephone Association
- United States International Trade Administration
- United States International Trade Commission (US Federal agency)
- United States Institute for Telecommunications Sciences
- Usenix Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems
- United States Institute for Theatre Technology
- University of Southampton Institute of Transducer Technology (Southampton, Hampshire, England, UK)
- United States Institute for Technical Theatre - New England (Syracuse, NY)
- United States International Telecommunications Union Association
- U-Bus System Interface Unit
- United States International University
- Uitpakken Spelen Inpakken Wegwezen (Dutch band)
- Universal Society of the Integral Way
Samples in periodicals archive:
SPA is a co-recipient (with the American Electronics Association and the Telecommunications Industry Association) of a grant to promote enterprise between the information technology industries of the United States and China, through establishment of the United States Information Technology Office (USITO), which opened in Beijing in October.
Su was also Managing Director and President of the United States Information Technology Office in China where he served as an industry leader to promote trade and investment in the technology sector.