What does USIBA stand for?
USIBA stands for United States India Business Alliance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USIBA
- United States Islands Award
- Uprawlenije Sowjetskowo Imuschtschestwa Awstrii (Russia: Administration for Soviet Property in Austria)
- User Signal Interface Adapter
- United States Information Agency Alumni Association (now Public Diplomacy Alumni Association)
- United States Intercollegiate Archery Championships
- United States Indian American Chamber of Commerce
- University of Southern Indiana Association of Nursing Students
- United States Intelligence Board
- Universal Storage Interface Bus (Addonics)
- Upper Similkameen Indian Band (Keremeos, BC, Canada)
- United States Internet Business Alliance
- United States India Business Council
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Union Suisse des Ingénieurs-Conseils (French: Swiss Association of Consulting Engineers)
- United States Industry Coalition, Inc.
- United States Infrastructure Corporation
- United States Intelligence Community
- United States Interdiction Coordinator (US DoD)
- United States Internet Council
- University Science Instrumentation Centre