14, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) President and CEO Javier Palomarez has pledged to sign a Statement of Support for the National Guard and Reserve to kick off the organization's 33[sup.
What does USHCC stand for?
USHCC stands for United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of USHCC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Highbush Blueberry Council
- Uniformed Services Health Benefits Program (US DoD)
- United Seniors Health Cooperative
- United Seniors Health Council
- United States Housing Corporation
- US Headache Consortium
- US Health Club
- Utrechtse Studenten Hockey Club (Dutch: Utrecht Student Hockey Club; est. 1971; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- US Hispanic Contractors Association (Austin, TX)
- US Hockey Camp Association
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- United States High Commissioner for Germany (1944-1955)
- United States Hispanic Country Music Association
- United States Historical Climatology Network
- United States Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- Utah Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Utah System of Higher Education
- University Science, Humanities and Engineering Partnerships in Africa
- United States Higher Education Root Certificate Authority (public key infrastructure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM recently underscored its commitment to help the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) promote the growth and success of its membership by agreeing to extend its sponsorship of the organization's national convention through 2008.
WASHINGTON, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) today expressed its strong dissatisfaction with the federal government's minority procurement efforts in 2011.
31, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the national advocate for three million Hispanic-owned businesses across the country, the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is concerned that Department of Justice's lawsuit will delay economic growth and job creation for our businesses that are anxiously awaiting the opportunities that will result in light of the AT&T/T-Mobile merger.
WASHINGTON -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is proud to announce the premiere of the eighth season of Hispanics Today, its nationally syndicated television program.
WASHINGTON, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) today joins a large coalition of business leaders including the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce and Fortune 500 CEO's in urging the White House and Congress to come to an agreement on the debt ceiling and work together on a plan to reduce the nation's deficit.
Barrera, President and CEO of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC), recently announced several key appointments to the USHCC senior leadership team, which will contribute to the goals and wide-ranging agenda of the growing Hispanic-owned business community.
June 15, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is proud to announce Gloria Estefan as the recipient of the 2011 Ultimate Latina Award.