Hispanic Advocacy Association to Ring NY Stock Exchange Bell and Host First Global Hispanic Economic Summit at UN Headquarters United States Hispanic Advocacy Association (USHAA): [TABLE OMITTED] During the summit, USHAA will recognize the Top 25 companies in the Fortune 500 and Hispanic 500 for best practices in workplace diversity, supplier diversity, cultural competence in provisioning goods and services, and minority leadership.
What does USHAA stand for?
USHAA stands for United States Hispanic Advocacy Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ushuaia, Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Usher Syndrome Type I
- USHer syndrome type II
- Utility Solar Water Heating Initiative
- United States Handball Association
- United States Housing Act of 1937
- United States Housing Authority
- Universities Safety and Health Association (UK)
- UPS SNMP HTTP Agent
- US Hydrofoil Association (Lutherville, MD)
- United States History and Government
- Ultra Stack and Hang Bins (trademark of Flexcon)
- United States Highbush Blueberry Council
- Uniformed Services Health Benefits Program (US DoD)
- United Seniors Health Cooperative
- United Seniors Health Council
- United States Housing Corporation
- US Headache Consortium
- US Health Club
- Utrechtse Studenten Hockey Club (Dutch: Utrecht Student Hockey Club; est. 1971; Utrecht, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luis Jesus Diaz, President, United States Hispanic Advocacy Association and Ms.