The memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the QGBC and the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) is likely to herald a new era of environment sensitisation in a country with the highest level of per capita carbon emissions.
What does USGBC stand for?
USGBC stands for United States Green Building Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USGBC
We have 1 other meaning of USGBC in our Acronym Attic
- University Student Government Association
- University System of Georgia
- Ursinus Student Government Association (Pennsylvania)
- US Global Nanospace Inc. (stock symbol)
- United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- U.S. Global Accolade Funds
- United States General Accounting Office
- United States Global Apostolic Prayer Network
- Ukulele Society of Great Britain (UK)
- United States Gold Bureau (Austin, TX)
- US Green Building Council (trade organization)
- United States Green Building Council, New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)
- United States Green Building Council New Mexico
- United States Global Business Internet Technologies (New Milford, CT)
- United States Global Change
- United States Government Classified
- United States Grain Corporation
- United States Gymnastics Championships
- United States Gypsum Corporation
- US Government Consulting, Inc (Annapolis, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Business News-February 8, 2012--The United States Green Building Council honours Volkswagen AG's Chattanooga plant with LEED certification(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
2 guidelines established by the United States Green Building Council.
The South Patient Tower is being designed and constructed to achieve a LEED Silver certification from the United States Green Building Council.
LEED Certification The new Santa Maria store is among the first Verizon Wireless retail locations in the nation to apply for LEED certification from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Jay Clark and Morgan Manning of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson Architects of Little Rock have earned LEED professional accreditation from the United States Green Building Council of Washington, D.
Both organizations promote and leverage the value of the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), among other tools and programs, to improve the performance of new and existing buildings, neighborhoods, and homes.
2 percent of all federally funded research, or an average of $193 million per year, is spent on green building research, according to information from a United States Green Building Council (USGBC) study published in 2007.