The Times' article, first published online on Monday, cited United States government officials who said that, contrary to media reports at the time, the CIA had not carried out two reported strikes in North and South Waziristan on Feb.
What does USGO stand for?
USGO stands for United States Government Official
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USGO
- United States Government Manual
- Università Degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi (Italian open university)
- US Gallons per Minute
- United States Golf Marketing Alliance
- United States Genealogy Network (website hosting)
- United Sugar Glider Network
- Unreal Software Gaming Network (online gaming)
- US Global Nanospace, Inc.
- United States Genealogy Network Inc. (nonprofit web provider; Rio Vista, CA)
- United States Gay Open (tennis tournament)
- United States Government Online Directory
- United States Global Ocean Observing System
- United States Gemini Program (National Optical Astronomy Observatory)
- United States Grand Prix (Formula One race)
- United States Great Plains (region)
- United States Green Party
- United States Guts Players Association
- US Gallons Per Minute
- United States Government Printing Office
- United States Grand Prix Riders Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov) is the United States Government official source for space weather forecasts.
Subjection of United States government officials to suits abroad for their official activities would greatly undercut the immunity from foreign court jurisdiction to which the United States is entitled.
95 Paperback DT450 Basing much of his work on extensive interviews with Rwandan and United States government officials, Cohen (MA, international relations, Oxford U.
Comments from United States government officials knowledgeable of DuPont's over 200-year history of scientific innovation include: The Honorable Joseph R.
With Sinn Fein chief negotiator Martin McGuinness preparing to brief senior United States Government officials on the situation in Northern Ireland, Mr Ahern insisted the terror group had to commit to total decommissioning.
A United States Government official said it was still not clear whether terrorism had caused the crash but no credible threat had been received before the plane took off.
I recall, with a chill, the remark made by a United States government official some years ago to the effect that: "It is time for the old to shuffle off and make room for the young.