EOSDIS is the major component of NASA's Mission to Planet Earth program, which is the direct result of requirements set forth by the United States Global Change Research Program.
What does US/GCRP stand for?
US/GCRP stands for United States Global Change Research Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of US/GCRP in our Acronym Attic
- US Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- Environmental Protection Agency of the USA
- United States - European Union Mutual Recognition Agreement
- User-Separated Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- United States-Japan Foundation (also seen as USJF; New York, NY)
- US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement
- United States Office of Personnel Management (usually seen as just OPM)
- United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology
- Microsiemens Per Centimeter
- United States/Guatemala Labor Education Project (now United States Labor Education Americas Project)
- United States/North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Union Soudanais/Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (French: Sudanese Union/African Democratic Rally)
- Unique Short/Terminal Inverted Repeat
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 1
- United Soccer 1 (New Zealand)
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 2
- United Society of 3000GT and Stealth Owners
- Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association
- Ulster-Scots Agency (US)