The world would appear to be heading, over the next few decades, into a globalized version of the 19th century European balance of power, in which China, Europe, Japan, and perhaps India and Russia all play the game of nations while the United States gauges if it can afford to reenact the British Empire's role as the great oceanic power.
What does USG stand for?
USG stands for United States Gauge (Sprint)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of USG
We have 82 other meanings of USG in our Acronym Attic
- l'Union Socialiste de Gabonaise (Gabonese Socialist Union; political party)
- Ulysses S. Grant (president and general)
- Under Secretary General
- Undergraduate Student Government
- Undoped Silica Glass
- Undoped Silicate Glass
- Unified Security Gateway (computing)
- Unión Solidarista Guatemalteca (Guatemalan Solidarity Union)
- United States Gallon