Abstract The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) received a request from the United States Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) to determine if there is a relationship between acoustic neuroma and fish hatchery work.
What does USFW stand for?
USFW stands for United States Fish and Wildlife Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USFW
We have 1 other meaning of USFW in our Acronym Attic
- Union Suisse des Entraîneurs de Football
- United States Field Trial (United States Council for Automotive Research/Vehicle Recycling Partnership)
- United Students for Fair Trade
- US Fleet Tracking Corp (Oklahoma City, OK)
- United States Free Trade Agreement (Australia)
- United States Federal Trade Commission
- United States Flag and Touch Football League (Mentor, OH)
- United States Flag Touch League (Mentor, OH)
- Umbrella Special Forces Unit (Resident Evil video game)
- United Society of Friends Women (est. 1881; Whittier, CA)
- United States Federation of Worker Cooperatives (San Francisco, CA)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- Universidad San Francisco Xavier (Bolivia)
- l'Union Socialiste de Gabonaise (Gabonese Socialist Union; political party)
- Ulysses S. Grant (president and general)
- Under Secretary General
- Undergraduate Student Government
- Undoped Silica Glass
- Undoped Silicate Glass
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is a joint restoration effort of the City of Carlsbad and the Port of Los Angeles in cooperation with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, California Department of Fish and Game, National Marine Fisheries Service and the California State Lands Commission.
Rather the ruling by the judge simply remanded the Biological Opinion back to the United States Fish and Wildlife Service for further review and consideration.
Environmental Protection Agency, 2000-2002; National Institutes of Health, 2000: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1999-2002; and the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, 1996.
Fish and Wildlife Service, 404-331-3594/ CO: United States Fish and Wildlife Service ST: Florida IN: SU: EXE BR-BN -- AT006 -- 7116 12/15/92 10:47 EST
Fish and Wildlife Service/ CO: United States Fish and Wildlife Service ST: Florida IN: SU: EXE BN-EA -- AT010 -- 4573 09/29/92 17:33 EDT
Boatwright or Tom Thomas of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, 404-331-3594/ CO: United States Fish and Wildlife Service ST: Louisiana, Mississippi IN: SU: EXE BR-BN -- AT009 -- 5748 12/30/91 17:10 EST