What does USFT stand for?
USFT stands for United States Field Trial (United States Council for Automotive Research/Vehicle Recycling Partnership)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USFT
We have 1 other meaning of USFT in our Acronym Attic
- United States Figure Skating Championships
- United States Financial Services Collaboration
- University Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations (University of Illinois)
- US Financial Services Division
- U.S. Franchise Systems, Inc.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (San Francisco, CA)
- United States Federation of State Medical Boards
- Uniform Services Former Spouses Protection Act
- Union Schweizer Fussball Trainer (German: Swiss Football Coach Union; Switzerland)
- Union Suisse des Entraîneurs de Football
- United Students for Fair Trade
- US Fleet Tracking Corp (Oklahoma City, OK)
- United States Free Trade Agreement (Australia)
- United States Federal Trade Commission
- United States Flag and Touch Football League (Mentor, OH)
- United States Flag Touch League (Mentor, OH)
- Umbrella Special Forces Unit (Resident Evil video game)
- United Society of Friends Women (est. 1881; Whittier, CA)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- United States Federation of Worker Cooperatives (San Francisco, CA)