for more than 100 years and is second worldwide in participation to soccer, according to the United States Field Hockey Association.
What does USFHA stand for?
USFHA stands for United States Field Hockey Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States Flag Football Association
- United States Flag Football of the Deaf
- United States Flag Football League (est. 1986)
- Unequally--spaced Fast Fourier Transform
- United States Faceter's Guild
- United States Federal Government
- United States Fidelity & Guarantee Company
- United States Financial Group, Inc
- United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company
- US Feed Grains Council
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (US DoD)
- Unione Stampa Filatelica Italiana (Italian: Italian Philatelic Press Union)
- United Secretariat of the Fourth International
- United States Financial Institution
- United States Forces-Iraq (US DoD)
- Unmarried and Separated Fathers of Ireland (support group)
- United States Foreign Intelligence Board
- United States Future Inflation Gauge
- United States Forces in the Philippines (US Army unit; est. 1942)
- United States for Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Harris, who now serves as secretary of the United States Field Hockey Association, was instrumental in bringing field hockey facilities to Moorpark.
In addition, Hess competes in swimming at Harvard-Westlake and is a member of the United States Field Hockey Association National Futures Program.