Rossiter began his career in the insurance industry at the United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company as a fidelity and surety Underwriter.
What does USFGC stand for?
USFGC stands for United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USFGC
We have 1 other meaning of USFGC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Futsal Federation
- US Flag Foundation
- United States Flag Football Association
- United States Flag Football of the Deaf
- United States Flag Football League (est. 1986)
- Unequally--spaced Fast Fourier Transform
- United States Faceter's Guild
- United States Federal Government
- United States Fidelity & Guarantee Company
- United States Financial Group, Inc
- US Feed Grains Council
- United States Field Hockey Association
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (US DoD)
- Unione Stampa Filatelica Italiana (Italian: Italian Philatelic Press Union)
- United Secretariat of the Fourth International
- United States Financial Institution
- United States Forces-Iraq (US DoD)
- Unmarried and Separated Fathers of Ireland (support group)
- United States Foreign Intelligence Board
- United States Future Inflation Gauge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Inter-company Pool have been assigned 'AA-' insurer financial strength ratings with a Stable Rating Outlook: Travelers Commercial Casualty Company Travelers Personal Insurance Company Travelers Property Casualty Company of America United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company The 'AA-' insurer financial strength ratings of the following members of the St.
It is the parent company of United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company, one of the nation's largest property and casualty insurers and Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company.
The rating applies to the United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company and four other property/casualty affiliates that fully reinsure with the company.
Convertible Preferred Stock Rating Reaffirmed At 'BB+' Commercial Paper Rating Reaffirmed At 'Duff-3' United States Fidelity And Guaranty Company Claims Paying Ability Rating Reaffirmed At 'A' Fidelity And Guaranty Life Insurance Company Claims Paying Ability Rating Reaffirmed At 'A' CHICAGO, May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Duff & Phelps Credit Rating Co.
BALTIMORE, April 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective today, United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company (USF&G Insurance) will reduce rates for personal auto insurance by an average of 12 percent throughout the state of Maryland.
Investments, and United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company.
The corporation's principal subsidiary is United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company, one of the nation's largest property/casualty insurers, founded in 1896.