Data provided by the United States Eye Injury Registry, through funding by the Helen Keller Foundation, Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
What does USEIR stand for?
USEIR stands for United States Eye Injury Registry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University Sales Education Foundation (Dayton, OH)
- University Student Evaluation of Faculty
- University Students Emergency Fund
- Unmanned Space Experiment Free Flyer
- United States Educational Foundation in India
- United States Educational Group
- Undergraduate Statistics Education Initiative
- United States Energy Information Administration
- United States Education Information Center (Singapore provider of data about studying in America)
- Eighth United States Army
- Use Support and Effect of Instructional Technology
- Université Saint Esprit of Kaslik
- Ulster Supported Employment Ltd. (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Unite Equipment and Supply List
- Universal Success Enterprises Ltd. (Singapore)
- Unix Systems Enablement Lab (Fort Collins, CO)
- US Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Rahway, NJ)
- Utrecht Solar Energy Laboratory (Utrecht University; Netherlands)
- Urban Special Education Leadership Collaborative
- United States Element Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morris is co-founder of the United States Eye Injury Registry, an organization that has had a profound impact upon understanding of the epidemiology of ocular trauma and its prevention.
The American Society of Ocular Trauma (ASOT) promotes ocular trauma prevention, treatment and rehabilitation through education, research and United States Eye Injury Registry (USEIR) surveillance.