About United States Energy Association The United States Energy Association is the U.
What does USEA stand for?
USEA stands for United States Energy Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USEA
We have 2 other meanings of USEA in our Acronym Attic
- Upper South East (Australia)
- Urban Systems Engineering (degree programs)
- Used Solvent Elimination
- User Support Environment
- User-to-user Signaling Entity
- Unconditionally Stable Extended Finite-Element Time Domain
- Users Society for Electronic Design Automation
- Upstream Sequence Element 1
- Uganda Services Exporters Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- United States Eventing Association (equestrian sport, formerly United States Combined Training Association, USCTA)
- United States Executive Agencies
- Utah School Employees Association (Murray, UT)
- United States Army Environmental Center
- United States Election Assistance Commission
- United States Export Assistance Center
- Ultrasonic Ranging And Data Acquisition System
- United States Eastern Amateur Ski Association
- University of Surrey Environmental Body (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the United States Energy Association (USEA) organized the workshop.
Hofmeister is a member of the Department of Energy's new Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Advisory Committee and is on the boards of the American Petroleum Institute, United States Energy Association, National Association of Manufacturers, National Urban League and the Foreign Policy Association.
He currently serves on the boards of the United States Energy Association, the Alliance to Save Energy, the Electric Drive Transportation Association, and the American Council for Capital Formation.
He served as chairman of the Audit Committee for the United States Energy Association of World Energy Council, and was a member of its Investment Advisory Committee.
WASHINGTON -- Randy Swisher, Executive Director of the American Wind Energy Association, Rhone Resch, President of the Solar Energy Industries Association and David Hamilton, Director of the Global Warming and Energy Program at the Sierra Club told a press conference hosted by Energy Policy TV and the United States Energy Association, and co-sponsored by BP America and PriceWaterhouseCoopers, that they are looking at a planned broad economic stimulus bill in Congress to win provisions they failed to gain in recently passed energy legislation.
Worthington, Executive Director of the United States Energy Association and John D.
WASHINGTON -- James Connaughton, Chairman of the White House Council on Environmental Quality, told an Energy Policy TV Newsmaker hosted by the United States Energy Association and co-sponsored by BP America and PricewaterhouseCoopers that the recent U.