1 Refining Industry in The United States East Coast, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2016 34 3.
What does USEC stand for?
USEC stands for United States East Coast
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USEC
We have 5 other meanings of USEC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Eventing Association (equestrian sport, formerly United States Combined Training Association, USCTA)
- United States Executive Agencies
- Utah School Employees Association (Murray, UT)
- United States Army Environmental Center
- United States Election Assistance Commission
- United States Export Assistance Center
- Ultrasonic Ranging And Data Acquisition System
- United States Eastern Amateur Ski Association
- University of Surrey Environmental Body (UK)
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- United States Eurasier Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Unity Security Force (gaming)
- Universal Services Echo Canceller
- US Elite Coaches Association (gymnastics)
- Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Under Secretary of the Air Force and Director of the National Reconnaissance Office
- Undersecretary of Defense
- US Export Council for Renewable Energy (est.1982; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Twitter account with the handle @irene is pouring out a stream of tips on how to stay safe as Hurricane Irene batters the United States east coast.
In 1880 Johnston Line ships started transatlantic services from Liverpool and London to Boston and other United States east coast ports in partnership with the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Ryanair reportedly plans to launch a new transatlantic airline serving the United States East Coast, with fares starting from USD12.
6 Refining Industry In The United States East Coast 37 3.
1 Refining Industry in The United States East Coast, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2016 45 3.
The new calculations also took into account an increase in gas transportation costs into the United States east coast market from $US0.
Storm conditions are expected to make air travel difficult on the United States East Coast, forcing some delays and cancellations of flights at airports in the region, including at its New York hub at Newark Liberty International Airport.