WHAT: SkiTAM 2000 is the fifth annual cable and telecommunications initiative to benefit the United States Disabled Ski Team.
What does USDST stand for?
USDST stands for United States Disabled Ski Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States Defense Services (Sterling Heights, MI)
- United States Department of State
- United States Digital Service
- United Synagogue Day School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- US Determination Services, Inc.
- US Document Security (shredding company; Brooklyn, NY)
- USAREUR Standard Depot System: Depot Management System
- United States Dependent Schools, European Area
- United States Deaf Soccer Organization
- United States Deaf Ski & Snowboard Association
- Ultra Slim Desktop
- Unacknowledged Segmented Data Transfer (protocol)
- Upper Springfield Development Trust (Northern Ireland, UK)
- US Dance Team
- US Digital Transactions Corporation (New York, NY)
- User-land Statically Defined Tracing
- United States Deaf Tennis Association
- United States Dragons Tong Karate Academy (Chicago, IL and Schererville, IN)
- United States Drug Testing Laboratories
- US Digital Television, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each year, the best skiers with disabilities in the world, including the United States Disabled Ski Team, converge on Park City, Utah, for the National Ability Center's Huntsman Cup races.
Wellman is also a former member of the United States Disabled Ski Team and is known for his extreme downhill skiing and white-water kayaking adventures.