United States Department of the Interior, Press Release, (May 19, 2010) Salazar Divides MMS's Three Conflicting Missions--Establishes Independent Agency to Police Offshore Energy Operations: http://www.
What does USDI stand for?
USDI stands for United States Department of the Interior
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USDI
We have 6 other meanings of USDI in our Acronym Attic
- United States Deaf Golf Foundation
- United States Direct Hire
- United States Document Help (Chesapeake, VA)
- United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- University of San Diego High School (California)
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (usually seen as US HUD)
- Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (US DoD)
- United States Dental Institute (Kingsport, TN)
- United States Direct Investment Abroad
- United States Deposit Insurance Corporation (fictitious investment company used in investment scam)
- United States Distinguished International Shooter Badge
- United States Department of Justice
- United States District Judge
- US Department of Juggling (Washington, DC)
- United States Disc Jockey Association (professional group)
- Uganda Scholarly Digital Library (Makerere University; Uganda)
- Unified Service Description Language (business computing)
- Union Sportive Demi-Lunoise (French: Demi-Lunoise Sports Union; Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Anderson, fellow partner to Tuell, has over 25 years of legal experience and has served as General Counsel for the Senate Special Committee on Investigations, Executive Director of the National Congress of American Indians on Deputy Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs at the United States Department of the Interior.
received $29 million roadway pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction contract by the United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs.
registered Bush Hawk-XP to the United States Department of the Interior in Anchorage, Alaska with further discussions underway for another plane.
After graduating from Harvard in 1978, she accepted a post with the United States Department of the Interior, during the Carter Administration, as one of a dozen member of its Solicitors Honors Program.
United States Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, Fish Control Laboratory, La Crosse, Wis.
From 1981 to 1984, he served as the Assistant Secretary of the United States Department of the Interior.
com) announced today that they had won a competitive request for proposal and had signed a major contract with the Bureau of Reclamation of the United States Department of the Interior to furnish pumps and motors for the Red Bluff Pumping Plant and Fish Screen Project located in Red Bluff, California in Tehama County.