The Fashion Center Business Improvement District has received a Certificate of Appreciation for Achievement in Trade from the United States Department of Commerce (USDOC) for its extensive efforts to promote New York's fashion industry around the world.
What does USDC stand for?
USDC stands for United States Department of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USDC
We have 20 other meanings of USDC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Defense American Victory
- Union of Shop, Distribution and Allied Workers
- Union Safe Deposit Bank (Stockton, CA)
- United States Disciplinary Barracks
- US Discount Brokerage, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- United States Dry Bean Council (Pierre, SD)
- United States Deaf Bowling Federation
- United States Dragon Boat Federation (racing sport)
- Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller
- United States Digital Cellular
- United States Display Consortium
- United States District Court
- Universal Switched Data Capability
- University of Santiago de Compostela (Spanish university)
- United States Deaf Cycling Association (Pittsburg, CA)
- Urban Storm Drainage Criteria Manual
- Underground Secure Data Center Operations
- United States Deep Caving Team
- United States Department of Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
The advantage of value-added production to Ontario's wood industry is that, unlike dimensional lumber, wood products that have received additional manufacturing are not subject to duties such as the 27 per cent countervailing and anti-dumping duties imposed by the United States Department of Commerce.
Last year, the company was selected as the "National Minority Retail Firm of the Year" by the United States Department of Commerce and the Minority Business Development Agency.
13 when a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) panel ruled on countervailing duties (CVD) imposed by the United States Department of Commerce (DOC).
July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Kodak (NYSE: EK) was informed on Wednesday, July 20, that a draft agreement had been initialed by the United States Department of Commerce and Fuji Photo Film in the antidumping investigation of color negative photographic paper from Japan and the Netherlands.
NASDAQ: EPMD) today announced that the Company has executed a Settlement Agreement with the Bureau of Industry and Security of the United States Department of Commerce to close issues related to its shipment of products to restricted countries in 2004 and earlier.
According to the Canadian Ministry of International Trade, a resolution to the lumber dispute may still be six months away and the United States Department of Commerce has meanwhile initiated "countervailing and anti-dumping investigations" of softwood lumber exports from Canada.
WASHINGTON, May 16 /PRNewswire/ -- A new state-of-the-art water treatment facility built by United States Filter Corporation (NYSE: USF) for the state of Morelos, Mexico, is a prototype for American/Mexican cooperation, according to an official of the United States Department of Commerce.