org/ (click on the meeting announcement) United States Conference on AIDS (USCA), October 21-24, 2004 in Philadelphia, PA.
What does USCA stand for?
USCA stands for United States Conference on AIDS
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USCA
We have 45 other meanings of USCA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Southern California Center for Systems and Software Engineering
- University of Southern California Repeatable Episodic Memory Test
- Ultrasound Contrast Agent (imaging)
- Union Sindical de Controladores Aereos (Spanish: Air Traffic Controllers Labor Union; Spain)
- United Sidecar Association (motorcyclists)
- United States Canoe Association
- United States Carrom Association
- United States Cavalry Association
- United States Champion Association
- United States Code Annotated
- United States Contractors Association
- United States Copyright Act
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States Croquet Association
- United States Curling Association
- University of South Carolina Aiken
- University Students' Cooperative Association
- US Canola Association
- US Code Annotated (laws)
- United Services Community Action Agency (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will present at The United States Conference on AIDS (USCA) this Friday, the 22nd of September.